Juniper Networks（瞻博网络）招聘 Advanced Service Engineer 高级网络工程师
Advanced Services Engineer
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides"forward-looking" technical services to optimize network reliability and performance for designated key customers. Assist higher level ASEngineers to evaluate the customer's network for performance, scalability, andsecurity and provides recommendations to network configurations and topologies to improve operational performance and identify/ mitigate major risk areas. Also, partners on short-term projects such as recommendation and implementation of new Juniper software and hardware features in the customer's network.
· Uses professional knowledge to review and assess software bugs.
· Delivers technical consulting services such as technical analysis and report(bugs report, health check analysis, sw upgrade analysis, config review, etc…)
· Assists the higher level AS Engineers in conducting Juniper product healthchecks and product trending in order to identify potential product performanceproblem areas.
· Member of team to review and evaluate customer network plans and assists in newfeature implementation and product deployment planning.
· Reviews and evaluates customer network design/ topology/ config and makeconfiguration/topology recommendation(s) to optimize operational performance.
· Follows-up on hardware or software performance trends identified by the ServiceManager to develop resolutions.
· Documents and maintains customer network solutions knowledge and educates otherinternal Juniper resources for better support experience.
· Bachelor’sdegree in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
· Minimumof 3 years of hands-on experience implementation and troubleshooting technicalsupport of large, complex IP- Based Networks which may include multiplevendors.
· In-depth,demonstrated architecture knowledge of protocols service provider networks, atboth network and system levels.
· Expertcommunication and interpersonal skills.
· Juniper product certifications(JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE) or industry equivalent strongly desired.