LTE嵌入式开发工程师 General Purpose: Works as an experienced Software Engineer in LTE User Plan Software Development
• LTE eNB User Plane Software development for new features with focus on RLC/MAC.
• LTE eNB User Plane Software maintenance.
• Strong C/C++ programming skill.
• Embedded system development experience, knowledge of programming with RTOS, it is preferable for the prospective candidates to have programming experience on DSP.
• Solid background with middle to large scale commercial software development experience, preferably agile development experience in Scrum team
• Proactive working attitude, self driven and self motivated
• Fast learning capability
• Committed persons looking for long-term growth;
• Respect deadlines, able to work under pressure and deliver high-standard products;
• Good communication skills and able to deal with a variety of different groups (within and outside NSN);
• Should be comfortable working in a dynamic and technically complex domain