Main Purpose of job
Be responsible for Huawei Internet Protocol (IP)/ Data Communication products and the after-sales technical support (Implementation & Maintenance) in the field of Internet Protocol (IP)/ Datacom Network Product in South Africa.
Support the customers in all technical aspects and improve the relationship to the customers.
l Design and deployment of GPON Access Network Elements.
l Access Network quality monitoring , optimization and improvement.
l Level 1/Level 2 technical support service to the customers independently or jointly with technical support team.
l Handle customer service request, track and close the requirement in time.
l Design communications diagrams and solution based on customer requirements.
l GPON project Pre-sales support for testing and function demonstration to customer.
l Training, mentoring and transferring product knowledge, skills to other technical engineers and customers.
Job Specific Requirements
Skills and competencies
1) Good understanding of Access network and GPON FTTX network architecture design.
2) Good knowledge of data communication, Familiar with XPON principle and PPPOE, DHCP, SIP, H248 protocol, understanding of OQS,OSS.
3) Have GPON FTTX network technical support experience. Experience with operators, other telecoms equipment suppliers or system integration suppliers is an advantage
4) Strong hands-on skills with extensive experience in the troubleshooting and solving Access network related issues.
5) Understand the procedure of telecommunication project implementation and maintenance procedure.
6) Good service spirit and strong communication ability
7) Good team work and fluent English
1) Degree: Bachelor's degree or above
2） Specialization: Science and technology/Management, Electronics science, Telecommunication, or related specialization.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->l <!--[endif]-->More than 2 years working experience on Access network projects