非洲项目招聘执行总监：如有意请发简历到lola.firstname.lastname@example.org, 或加微信00447575205666 Operations Director
Job Position: Operations Director
Reports to: Project Director
Supervises: Back Office Manager
Country FS Lead Job Summary：
· Oversee and coordinate CUSTOMER’s IT Hub Shared Services environment and ensure consistent IT system availability to support the business and network operations (billing platforms, enterprise applications, network infrastructure, etc.).
· Set the overall direction for, and manage the operations of the Information Technology function in line with CUSTOMER’s business goals and objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Oversee and champion the articulation and development of the overall IT strategy and ensure alignment with CUSTOMER’s corporate strategy, business goals and objectives.
· Champion the process of selling the business case for implementing new IT business solutions to relevant stakeholders within/outside CUSTOMER and obtain necessary approvals for implementing identified IT solutions.
· Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the division’s strategic direction and objective to all staff.
· Advise the business on technology upgrades and acquisitions.
· Collaborate with business functions in identifying and acquiring technology solutions in line with overall corporate and business strategy.
· Oversee and coordinate efforts aimed at developing IT business solutions, and ensure optimal leverage of technology to effectively carry out CUSTOMER’s business operations and processes.
· Maintain appropriate business relationships with relevant IT vendors and suppliers and ensure compliance with agreed service levels.
· Establish and enforce IT policies and procedures that promote and ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability and security of corporate data and information.
· Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the division’s policies, procedures and processes and identify improvement opportunities.
· Keep abreast of local and global best practices and make recommendations to the Chief Executive Officer on how this impacts the division’s role.
· Ensure synergy and collaboration in interdepartmental activities and communication in order to facilitate effective and smooth running of the division.
· Coordinate the execution of the division’s work programmes and plans.
· Communicate the activities and achievements of the division to all relevant stakeholders.
· Oversee and coordinate the day to day activities of the division and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of CUSTOMER.
· Oversee the design and implementation of a disaster recovery plan and system that ensures timely and continuous system availability at all times.
· Ensure the availability of effective enterprise-wide end-user support and monitor performance, and compliance with agreed cross-functional service levels.
· Oversee and ensure the availability of a stable systems and applications operating environment.
· Ensure constant availability of the necessary IT infrastructure to provide accurate and up-to-date business management information.
· Ensure adequate management of the IT assets of CUSTOMER and ensure adequate availability of IT devices to relevant end-users.
· Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports.
· Coordinate the preparation and compilation of agreed periodic activities and performance reports for the attention of the Chief Executive Officer.
· Review and authorise key expenditures/transactions of the division in line with approved authority limit.
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Project Director.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· First degree in a relevant discipline.
· Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
· Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years work experience with at least four (4) years at senior management level.